Fenerbahçe Beko is eliminated from EuroLeague playoffs after losing to Olympiakos 84-72 in the fifth and final game of the series. Olympiakos won the series 3-2 to book their spot in the Final Four. Fenerbahçe had a strong start to the season but struggled with injuries and finished in 8th place to qualify for the playoffs. Despite missing key players due to injury, Fenerbahçe put up a good fight throughout the series but ultimately fell short in the crucial final game. Marko Guduric had an impressive performance with 26 points, but it was not enough to secure the win. Fenerbahçe president Ali Koç was in attendance at the game but got into a dispute with Olympiakos officials due to their fans’ behavior.

Fenerbahçe Beko’s journey in Turkish Airlines EuroLeague came to an end after losing the fifth match of the Play-Off series to Olympiakos with a score of 84-72. Olympiakos won the series 3-2 and secured a place in the Final Four. Despite a strong start to the season and finishing on top of the first round of the regular season, Fenerbahçe faced numerous injury issues towards the end of the regular season and barely made it to the Play-Offs, where they were matched up against Olympiakos. Fenerbahçe suffered from injuries throughout the series, with key players Scottie Wilbekin, Nemanja Bjelica, and Devin Booker unable to play. Although Fenerbahçe managed to win the third match of the series and take the home court advantage with a 1-1 tie, Kostas Sloukas’ last-second three-pointer in the third match gave Olympiakos a 2-1 lead. In the fifth and final match, Olympiakos’ Kostas Sloukas led his team to victory with 22 points and 6 assists, while Fenerbahçe’s Marko Guduric scored 26 points. Fenerbahçe’s President Ali Koç was present at the game and had a heated argument with Olympiakos officials, while NBA’s Sacramento Kings head coach, Mike Brown, was also in attendance. Olympiakos dominated the game, and Fenerbahçe was unable to close the gap in the final quarter.

Yorum yapın